Are you the creative type? Do you thrive in a busy, fun, start-up type of environment?
We are looking for a Database Administrator can work with MySQL5 and memcached in our clients two datacenters. They are growing quickly and need someone to focus on all aspects of their data storage and delivery. This role has primary responsibility for maintenance and design of these services.
This is a full time role with competitive salary and great benefits!
* Manage and oversee expansion of database clusters
* Manage and oversee expansion memcached server pools
* Improving existing monitoring tools to alert staff of issues
* Automate query profiling, working with developers to improve site performance
* Manage and improve disaster recovery procedures
* Develop analytics tools for internal use
* 3+ years experience administering large MySQL databases
* 5+ years experience administering Linux servers
* Expertise in PHP5, Linux and memcache required
* Expertise tuning Linux for MySQL
* Experience working with large memcache installations
* Experience benchmarking and evaluating servers
* An understanding of the issues surrounding large-volume websites and scalability