Everything MySQL

A great place to be!

Job Postings (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MySQL DBA's needed - Android Smart Phone

“We are at the intersection of all things cool in the valley” We are a Sunnyvale, CA based software applications and services development…

Started by Andree Bryan

0 Jan 11, 2010

TiVo is looking for a contract to perm Sr. MySQL DBA

Hello, I am a recruiter here at TiVo and I am actively looking for a contract to perm Sr. MySQL DBA. Here is the job description to read a…

Started by Danielle Soto

0 Jan 8, 2010

Sears Holdings Corporation/ServiceLive.com-Sr. MySQL DBA Opportunity

Options in order of preference: 1-Work based out of State St. office in Chicago (will relocate candidate) 2-Work based out of Bay Area of…

Started by Travis E. Huggins

0 Dec 24, 2009

MySQL DBA role for a Solar Energy Startup in the bay area - a full time position

If interested to learn about it, please email me at: horovitz@ventvest.com It is an excellent company and this is a key role for them. Th…

Started by Amir Horovitz

0 Dec 17, 2009

Bay Area EMC Pre-sales engineer

EMC Bay Area Sales team in need of pre-sales engineer. I am looking for a pre-sales engineer with a strong background in database environme…

Started by Christopher Degnan

0 Dec 4, 2009

MySQL DBA 1 year contract position with Fortune 500 Cable industry major in Atlanta, GA

Our direct Fortune 500 Cable industry client needs MySQL DBA for 1 year contract position in Atlanta, GA. Title: MySQL DBA Duration: 1 ye…

Started by Ashutosh Baranwal

0 Dec 4, 2009

Seattle Based Casual Gaming company looking for a Senior MySQL DBA to join team

Big Fish Games is a global leader and innovator in the online games industry, producing and delivering the world’s best games and game expe…

Started by Lisa Phillips

0 Nov 4, 2009

Seeking Lead MySQL DBA Rockstar for a growing internet company in Florida. GREAT COMPANY AND PEOPLE!

Seeking Lead MySQL DBA Rockstar for a growing internet company in Florida. GREAT PEOPLE AND ENVIRONMENT! Full-time permanent position. Sala…

Started by Paula Kvarnberg

0 Oct 29, 2009

Seeking a MySQL Database Administrator for Raleigh, NC

Direct Hire position, Raleigh, NC The DBA will administer, maintain, develop and implement policies and procedures for ensuring the securi…

Started by Marie Badger

0 Oct 21, 2009

Sr MYSQL DBA in San Jose FT position available ASAP...

My name is Tim Vasquez and I work for a GREAT, 80 person, START-UP, an innovator in bringing Web media to the mass audiences of television.…

Started by Tim Vasquez

0 Oct 8, 2009

RSS

RSS

© 2024   Created by Chris.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service